1. Delivery in school programs (B2B) as Science Coach (Trainer / Co-Trainer)
2. Implementation of impact assessment programs
3. Delivery management for a group of schools including inventory management, scheduling.
4. Customer Relationship management for a group of schools
5. Quality control and participation in review meetings for a group of schools.
6.Planning for the sessions and trying out experiments as preparation for delivery.
7.Documentation and feedback at the end of each session
8.Training planning / Training / Training support for B2B programs
9.Ensuring completion of handouts for students such as Observation Books and Worksheets
10.Science includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences
11. Preparation for and participation in science exhibitions, promotional events, etc.
12.Preparation and delivery of trial classes, free classes if required
13. Simplification: Analyzing a topic through extensive reading and demystifying and presenting it in a concise and convincing manner
1.Drive growth of the company by generating new businesses opportunities.
2. Direct selling of services in schools (B2B).
3. Identify potential clients through leads, networks and strong referrals.
4. Make presentation to schools and sell our unique delivery model.
5. Attend school related conferences and conclaves to represent and sell our services.
6. Work collaboratively with Delivery/Pre-sales and Content team for closure of deals.